Howard's Medical Coding & Consulting, LLC
Books not Included In Tuition
Enroll in Classes if you desire a New Career, Refresher, Continuing Education or needing Certification.
MBC101 Medical Terminology/Anatomy Classes
- Basic Word / Body Structure
- Common Suffixes / Prefixes
- MBC -103D ICD-10-CM Diagnostic Coding Training Classes
- Overview of ICD-10-CM Coding/Structure
- Official Guidelines for Coding & Reporting
- How to apply Coding Conventions when assigning codes?
- How to Interpret basic coding guidelines for outpatient care?
- How to code to the highest level of specificity?
- Step by Step Medical Coding 2023 1st Edition (book not shown)
MBC - 104 CPT Current Procedure Coding/HCPCS
- Introduction to the CPT Code Set & HCPCS Level ll Coding System.
- Introduction to the major sections found in the CPT manual.
- How to correctly append modifiers.
MBC 102 Understanding Health Insurance / Medical Billing
- Health Insurance Specialist Career.
- Manged Care,HIPAA & Legal Regulations
- Processing an Insurance Claim
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS Coding
- Coding for Medical Necessity
- Commercial & Government Insurance
- Accounts Receivable/Collections Cleanup
CPC and CPB Pre-assessment Mock Examinations Included in Program Tuition
- 1 exams given to determine exam readiness.
- Must pass with 75% to challenge the actual CPC examination..
- Mock CPC exam included in tuition.
- Actual CPC Examination is a separate charge. ($299.00 per exam)